Friday 25 November 2011

Saturday's Shopping Fever...




I have made up my mind. I'm going to buy new jeans tomorrow. I will make an extra effort and even try to find a pair in black. I have never had a pair of black jeans before...wish me luck! This is part of an effort to vary my style a little more...I'm also thinking of getting a dark blue sweater...What do you think? By the way...I've never liked dots, but Stella Mc Kartney made the impossible possible and made a gorgeous collection of dotted garments...my fave was the black dress above but well...I'm too poor to go for the original model...I would like to try the Mango version (for only 689 kr) or the Lindex top that resembles the models (with a black top under...I don't go for transparent clothes otherwise). The top at Lindex costs only 199 kr.

Pic 2 from Style.com

1 comment:

  1. I hope you´ll find a pair of jeans you like! =)

    ReplyDelete