Wednesday 16 November 2011

I'm not queuing...


When H&M announced this year's collaboration with Versace I was surprised and curious. Versace has never been a brand I have particularly liked and identified myself with. Still, I thought that since H&M is a Swedish chain the result could appeal to me...Unfortunately, Versace decided to go for what is stands for, no intepretations, no customization...I looked and really tried to find something I could bring to my wardrobe but concluded that this time I am not gonna buy anything. The main reasons are:

1) I'm not a Versace 1,80 size 34 superblonde.
2) The clothes are too colourful and I'd rather wear black in winter.
3) The clothes are meant for a Californian or a Miami party girl...
4) The clothes are either too short or too tight or too open...or too expensive!

The rings were cute though...but I already have too many rings and I never use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment