Tuesday 3 January 2012

Covers: The Style.Com Magazine


This is my piece of advice after having spent 100 kr on my Style.com magazine: Don't buy it! I ordered as a Christmas gift to myself (haha!) some time ago and I have only read it once and reluctantly. There is much to criticize. Perhaps I had great expectations and they were not met but honestly...who wants to pay for a magazine that only reproduces what you find on its website or Vogue.com? I do not buy magazines to get a Top 10 of the same items I have seen a hundred times before...AND the size is TOO big. Don't even think of taking the magazine on the train or bus to read on the way to work/school. You will look ridiculous...

So, is there anything good about it? Yes, there is, but not much for me. I liked the maps of the different fashion capitals of the world, the interview with Azzedine Alaia, and the campaigns (I always fall in love with the campaigns!)

No comments:

Post a Comment